Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Windowsill

{dress, Dressabelle / necklace, Lovisa / bracelet, Chinatown / rings, Lovisa / wallet, BKK / shoes, Rubi}
(photos by Siu Farn)

This dress pretty much makes me think of a picturesque windowsill in an Enid Blyton book-- windowpane checks, with a row of cheerful flowers planted in the soil bed on the windowsill, complete with a few little birds hopping about pecking at the seeds in the soil. Of course, this could be so much more windowsill-like if it were in any other colour besides a monochromatic black and white, but hey, in my defence, in Blyton's time, television was black and white-- though I'm not really sure how that adds logic to my statement. Point is: I'm still utterly obsessed with black and white.

Maybe it's not such a good thing, because I can say for sure that at least 75 percent of my newly bought clothing items (including shoes) are black or white, or a mix of both colours, and whenever I open the wardrobe in the morning, all I want to do is wear black or white, thereby transforming my life into a colourless movie. 

Hopefully, my time in the land of all things cutesy will remedy this problem of mine. I'm set to fly for Japan really soon, and I'm really excited for the trip. I've been planning outfits in my head for the past week! Now if I can just get though a few more days of work, I will be bound for a much needed vacation-- I'm already counting down the days.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment