Sunday, October 5, 2014

Electric

{top, Japan / skirt, Dressabelle / triangle necklace, Lovisa, Prism necklace, Claire's / shoes, Topshop / ring, Japan / bag, Emoda}
(photos by Aileen)

I edited these photos for another blog post amidst studying for next week's test, and I shall not feel guilty about that. Or at least, I shall attempt not to. I try to comfort myself with the knowledge that I did do (a little) work today, and this is effectively my form of stress relief, and I am entitled to it. Yeah, I can keep lying to myself.

So. Waffles, scrambled eggs, a sausage, and maple syrup at Selfish Gene Cafe. Lately, the craving for scrambled eggs has been building up yet again; I do not think I will ever tire of eating the buttery golden goodness. It has been ages since I managed to get a good brunch into my stomach, and here's hoping that I will have a little bit of spare time to do some cafe hopping with my favourite girls. 

I brought my Emoda bag out with sheer happiness, because, well, I've always wanted to own Emoda, for no reason at all.  And then again, black and white has never lost its appeal. While I am currently stocking up the wardrobe (I've been on numerous clothes-buying sprees such that the wardrobe is now packed) with all sorts of prints and fall colours, black and white will always hold a fond spot in my heart. Besides, you can never go wrong with a little bit of lightning; it keeps the magic in a stormy sky alive.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment