Friday, May 29, 2015

Cherry Lips Crystal Skies

(dress, The Label Junkie / silver cuff, Azensg / crystal necklace, Lovisa / cut-out boots, Topshop / bag, Sandy Trove)
(photos by MK)

When I first saw Taylor Swift's Blank Space, I knew I had to get a halter-style dress. You know the scene where she's resting on the lap of her current beau, in a halter-style yellow and white striped top, popping a candy heart into her mouth and singing "Cherry lips, crystal skies"? I took one look at her outfit and was hooked, and I decided that I had to have a similar outfit. And honestly, there's nothing I can even find to dislike about this dress. The halter cut toward a tapered-in waist and the flared skirt fits like a dream and makes me look impossibly smaller-sized. The print combines everything I love in prints - abstract lines and flowers. Suffice to say, this dress is something like a fantasy come true. 

I'm not sure if this outfit post is the first one showing my cuff bangle from Azensg, but I'm absolutely obsessed with it. I first saw it at the Christmas Markets flea, and couldn't stop thinking about it, so much that I made my way down again the next week just to place an order for it. Even now, I still lust for more of these cuff bracelets. I think part of its appeal comes from the fact that it can be adjusted to fit my wrist (100 brownie points to all cuffs which fit), and now I have to add cuffs to my never-ending, ever-growing wishlist.
A girl can dream, I suppose.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment