Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Holy Grail

(dress, The Willow Label / shoes, Topshop / purse, Michael Kors / crystal necklace, WoodenBox, triangle necklace, Lovisa / arrow cuff, Claire's, beaded bracelets, Forever 21 / hashtag ring, Lovisa, heart ring, Claire's, wraparound ring, Japan)
(photos by Siu Farn)

Of course, it's no mean feat to be called the Holy Grail of all dresses, but let me try to explain why this dress just does it for me. I just love everything about it; the peach, purple and rose hues of flowers printed on an easel of pure white cloth in a pattern that puts other prints to shame, the halter-styled neckline, and the flattering flare of the skirt. It's also the perfect length for my height. If not for the fact that I'm afraid something might stain the dress (it actually did happen), I would be wearing this dress out every week. 

So, what's your idea of the perfect dress? I'm pretty sure this floral sheath, while passing my criteria, will most definitely not be the only dress on my list (yes, list) of Holy Grails - in fact, the dress in the upcoming post probably makes it to the same list as well. I'm a fickle minded person that way.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment